Iraq Ziyarah Trip in Dec 2023
Join us on a once in a lifetime spiritual trip to the holy lands in Iraq for a truly memorable family Ziyarah experience and optional Medical Aid Camp with A World Without Barriers (WWB).
You can find detailed trip information in the four tabs below.
The closing date to apply to join this trip is Sun 26th Nov 2023, (limited seats, subject to availability).
Click on Book Now to apply to join this trip.
Iraq Ziyarah Trip
22/12/23 to 01/01/24 (9 nights)
Our Package Includes:
- An all-inclusive family friendly ziyarah trip to Kadhimayn, Samarrah, Najaf, Karbala
- UK return flights included (limited seats)
- Help with arranging flights for non-UK zuwaar
- Spiritual Guide, Speakers, Qari & Reciters
- Interactive group discussions & youth workshops
- Group programmes in English
- Full board 4* hotels near harams
- 3 meals a day, wifi and aircon
- Visa, taxes, group transport
- Wheelchair assistance available
- Optional WWB Medical Aid Camp
- International zuwaar are welcome
Closing Date to apply: 26th Nov 2023, limited seats, subject to availability.
Iraq Ziyarah Dec 2023
|Fri 22/12/23||Travel from country of origin|
|Sat 23/12/23||Arrive at Baghdad Airport Kadhimayn (night 1)|
|Sun 24/12/23||Day visit to Samarra Holy Shrine and Najaf (night 2)|
|Mon 25/12/23||Najaf (night 3)|
|Tue 26/12/23||Najaf (night 4)|
|Wed 27/12/23||Najaf (night 5)|
|Thu 28/12/23||Najaf (night 6)|
|Fri 29/12/23||Karbala (night 7)|
|Sat 30/12/23||Karbala (night 8)|
|Sun 31/12/23||Karbala (night 9)|
|Mon 01/01/24||Depart from Baghdad Airport|
- Optional WWB Medical Aid Camp to help orphans, widows and the general needy will run daily in Najaf. Volunteers from the group are welcome to help for thawab, with or without prior experience.
- Outside ziyaraat in Najaf and Karbala is included, subject to conditions on the ground.
- Events listed in our itinerary are provided on a best endeavours basis.
UK zuwaar will join our group flight from the UK (limited seats, subject to availability).
International zuwaar are welcome. If you are travelling from outside of the UK, we can help you with your flight needs.
|ANADOLUJET IS A TRADEMARK OF TURKISH AIRLINES|
|Fri 22 Dec 2023 - Stansted (STN) to Istanbul Sabiha (SAW) - OUT|
|STN 12:50||via||IST 19:35|
|Sat 23 Dec 2023 - Istanbul Sabiha (SAW) to Baghdad (BGW)|
|IST 00:15||via||BGW 03:05|
STN to SAW: 4h 45m |
Time between flights: 4h 40m
SAW to BGW: 2h 50m
Total Travel Duration: 12h 15m
|Mon 01 Jan 2024 - Baghdad (BGW) to Istanbul Sabiha (SAW) - RETURN|
|BGW 05:10||via||SAW 08:10|
|Mon 01 Jan 2024 - Istanbul Sabiha (SAW) to Stansted (STN)|
|SAW 10:35||via||STN 11:40|
BGW to SAW: 3h|
Time between flights: 2h 25m
SAW to STN: 4h 5m
Total Flight Duration: 9h 30m
Flights timings are indicative as the airline may adjust timings before travel.
Baggage allowance is 1 piece 20kg plus 1 hand luggage 8kg per person. Infant luggage allowance is 1 piece 10kg.
Complimentary snacks and drinks, no meals.
|UK All-Inclusive Package GBP||£1799|
|Non-UK Ground Package USD||$1249|
Discount available for families with young children
|Your questions answered:||ziyarahtours.net/faq|
- All-inclusive includes return flights and the ground package.
- Ground package includes full board 4* hotels with 3 meals, wifi, aircon, visa, taxes, group transport in Iraq and all hotels are near to the harams.
You are welcome to email or call us with your enquiry. If your call does not connect, you can save our number to your contact list and you will be able to reach us via WhatsApp.
Please read our FAQs which provides answers to the questions people often ask: https://ziyarahtours.net/faq/.
Full board accommodation (three meals a day), wifi and aircon provided at 4* hotels in Kadhimayn, Najaf and Karbala. All hotels will be within walking distance of the haram.
Accommodation booked at specific hotels may be subject to change depending on the situation on arrival with alternative accommodation being offered.
With regards to room sharing, we always put families together, couples together, then singles share with other singles with gender separation. You can choose to have your own room for an increased cost if you need to, just let us know and we will aim to accommodate your request.
The content of our itinerary is offered on a best endeavours basis and may be subject to change during the trip depending on the situation at the time.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to you when:
1. You have submitted your booking form by ticking the check box 'I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to Ziyarah Tours' Cancellation Policy Terms and Conditions, and 2. Once you have made payment.
Group flight tickets
If you have paid for a group air ticket with us, then provided you inform us by no later than 1 calendar month before your travel date that you wish to cancel, we will retain only a £150 deposit and admin fee per ticket for having reserved and held your air seat and we will refund to you any airfare amount that you have paid in excess of this value. However, if you cancel with less than 1 calendar month to go before your travel date then you will have forfeited your entire flight cost which will become non-refundable due to our commitment with the airline.
Individual air tickets
If you have paid for an individual air ticket through us and you need to cancel at any time, we will do our best to secure the maximum refund for you from the airline regardless of when you cancel depending on your ticket type and the refund policy of the airline, less an admin fee of £50. Airlines can take many months to process their refunds but soon after we receive it from the airline, we will forward it onto to you.
In the event of you cancelling your trip, we will retain a deposit and admin fee of £295 per person due to the commitment you made with us and due to our commitment with our service provider. Any amount that you have paid in excess of this value will be refunded to you.
For group flights and ground packages, the refund duration is within 1 calendar month of receiving your request.